As data controller of the website, we collect the personal data of Internet users in the context of their use of the website:
- When an Internet user comes into contact with us through a contact form, the Internet user expressly agrees to his personal data being used to carry out his request and provide him with an answer.
- When an Internet user uses the news, event or contact form proposal form, the Internet user expressly agrees that his personal data will be used to carry out his request and provide an answer.
- When an Internet user uses the contact form for an event or a contact form, the Internet user expressly agrees that his personal data be used to allow his interlocutor to provide him with an answer.
- When an Internet user uses the newsletter registration form, the Internet user expressly agrees that his e-mail address may be used for the distribution of newsletters by the team in charge of the website, with the aim of communicate news, events or alerts. Also note that this email address is transmitted to the Mailjet emailing platform, which was the first to comply with the GDPR. Learn more
In addition, we undertake to:
- Do not use the personal data of our Internet users for purposes other than those specified above
- Not to publish, divulge or transmit the personal data of our Internet users, without their prior and express agreement
Recovery or deletion
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, modify and delete data concerning you. To exercise it, you can use contact us by e-mail or mail to the address of the festival.
By consulting our website, you authorize us to collect information about your browsing, in order to follow the content that interests you.