YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR TICKET FOR 2021:
- NO PROCEDURE NEEDS TO BE PERFORMED ON YOUR SIDE.
- From Thursday, May 7, 2020, all 2020 tickets purchased on official platforms will be valid for the next edition, which will be held on August 19, 20, 21 and 22, 2021.
- All valid tickets purchased for the 2020 edition will be valid at the festival entrance in 2021.
- If you bought your ticket on our website or from our partner SeeTickets (formerly Digitick), a new e-ticket will be automatically sent to the e-mail address indicated at the time of your purchase. This will have the same barcode as your 2020 ticket. Upon entry in 2021, you can bring one or the other.
- “Day” tickets will be valid for the same day of the 2021 edition.Ticket Thursday August 13th, 2020 → Ticket Thursday August 19th, 2021
Ticket Friday August 14th, 2020 → Ticket Friday August 20th, 2021
Ticket Saturday August 15th, 2020 → Ticket Saturday August 21st, 2021
Ticket Sunday August 16th, 2020 → Ticket Sunday August 22nd, 2021Bands already confirmed for 2021 : Heilung (Thursday 19th of August 2021) / Amenra / Igorrr / Dark Tranquillity / Skald (Thursday 19th of August 2021) / Orange Goblin / Cattle Decapitation / Benighted / Klone / Valley Of The Sun / Thundermother / Imperial Triumphant / Acyl / Abrahma / Druids Of The Gué Charette.Please note, the postponement of a group scheduled in 2020 to the 2021 edition does not necessarily mean that it will play the same day as planned in 2020. This information will be disclosed in the next months.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT THE ASSOCIATION AND THE FESTIVAL?
- OPENING A SUPPORT FUND: Many of you have expressed to us a willingness to help us through donations or purchases of merchandising. The financial impact of this postponement is obviously not without consequences. To this end, we have opened a support fund in order to :
– limit dry losses following the postponement of the 2020 edition,
– prepare a 2021 edition, at least up to the one planned this year!
For those who wish and can, here is the tax-free donation platform, which will be available until August 19, 2020: https://www.helloasso.com/associations/motocultor-fest-prod/formulaires/2/widget
- If you wish to be present in 2021, you can keep your 2020 ticket or donate it (non-tax deductible) to the festival by not requesting a refund for your ticket.
- If you have a 2020 ticket but cannot be present in 2021, you can donate it (non-tax deductible) to the festival by not asking for a refund or pass it on to a friend or other fan of the festival (According to the conditions of sale ticketing platforms, you can change the name on the ticket).
- You wish to make a tax-exempt donation of your 2020 ticket, request the refund of your ticket then go to the support fund platform: https://www.helloasso.com/associations/motocultor-fest-prod/formulaires/2/widget
- You can now buy your 2021 ticket: https://web.digitick.com/index-css5-motocultor-pg1.html
- We will soon put on sale special merchandising as part of the postponement of the festival. All information will be given via our networks!
DO YOU WANT A REFUND ?
For an online purchase:
- For tickets purchased via our website, you have until midnight June 12 to send your refund requests.
- For all tickets purchased online regardless of the platform, you will receive an email in the coming days indicating the reimbursement procedures. For all other cases, or if you have not received anything within several days, you will find all the information on their support platform:
– Fnac.com – Magasin Fnac – Carrefour – Géant – U – Intermarché
– Ticketmaster – Magasins Cora – Leclerc – Auchan – Cultura
– Digitick – Seetickets
These services are currently overloaded. Please wait before contacting them.
A work overload at SeeTickets caused a delay in sending emails concerning the reimbursement methods. You will receive them in the coming days. However, you can also go directly through this contact form.
If you have already sent your request, but you have not yet received a return, don’t worry, it will be taken into account.
- Refunds via Seetickets will be paid to you at most in August. Refund times vary according to ticketing platforms. Please inquire with them.
For a physical purchase
- Refunds are made only at the point of sale where you bought your ticket.
- We invite you to get in touch with your purchasing platform to find out how to refund your ticket
France Billet Network: Fnac.com – Fnac Store – Carrefour – Géant – U – Intermarché
Ticketmaster network: Ticketmaster – Cora – Leclerc – Auchan – Cultura stores
I bought several tickets, how can I get a refund for part of this purchase ?
Simply enter the barcode number of the ticket you wish to be reimbursed. For the other tickets that you want to keep for the 2021 edition, no steps need to be taken.
I bought my 2020 ticket at the 2019 festival, at a reduced rate and I want a refund, how do I do this ?
You must send your request to email@example.com with your ticket number(s) and your bank details for the refund.
We apologize for the incorrect departure information.
We apologize for the incorrect departure information.
You are not the person who bought the ticket online, but you want to be the person reimbursed.
Only the person who bought the ticket is eligible for reimbursement, since it will be made from the card used to purchase the ticket.
You can't come to Motocultor Festival 2021 and want someone else to enjoy it ?
Depending on the conditions of the ticketing sales platform, you are able to modify the name entered on the ticket. In this case, do not hesitate to approach the resellers.
Will the artists on display at Motocultor 2020 be present in 2021 ?
The festival is currently working to postpone the 2020 programming to 2021. We will give you updates as soon as the 2021 programming progresses.
If a band is reprogrammed in 2021, will it play on the same day as in 2020 ?
Not necessarily. This information will be revealed as we go along.
I have changed my credit card since my purchase / my bank card has expired / I have a different bank now, how will my refund money be returned to me ?
- We invite you to contact your bank to inform them that a refund will be sent to your old bank card and to ask them to transfer this refund to your new account.
- In the event of a change of bank, we recommend that you contact your old bank adviser to inform them that a transfer will be made to your old account, and ask them to transfer it to your new account.
I would like to support the association by donating my 2020 ticket, how can I do it ?
A donation via ticketing platforms is not possible. It is however possible to request a refund for your ticket, and to make a donation via the secure HelloAsso platform.
Will a donation give way to a tax deduction?
Yes. All information at HelloAsso platform.
I cannot find an answer to my question:
- Favor the support contacts of the platforms concerned.
- Otherwise, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org<