How to get to Saint Nolff
How to get to St Noff – Motocultor Festival
- From Paris: Follow Nantes then Rennes > Vannes and exit D775 Saint-Nolff / Z.A.Kerboulard / Treffléan / Sulniac
- From Rennes: Follow Vannes and exit D775 Saint-Nolff / Z.A. Kerboulard / Treffléan / Sulniac
- From Nantes : Follow Vannes then N165 (exit 23) towards Theix-Noyalo, then follow D775 Saint-Nolff / Z.A. Kerboulard / Treffléan / Sulniac
- Facebook group dedicated to carpooling
- Carpooling sites : BlaBlaCar, Covoiturage-libre.fr
- Vannes train station is a 15 minutes drive from the Kerboulard area where the festival is located.
- Regional trains
- Arrival at Lorient airport: 45 minutes from the festival site
- Arrival at Nantes airport: 1h15 from the festival site
Motocultor Festival shuttles:
For 2€ per person,
Shuttles will be available to festival-goers without reservation!
For 2€ per person, and that from the bus station of Vannes, they will take you to the site of Kerboulard.
They will also be present during the return trips. SITE OF KERBOULARD / VANNES.
- Vannes agglo bus network